Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back to Living Life! Arghh~

Bad times at home but thank goodness everything finally blow over. I can finally "resume" my life. I hope to get a good and happy start and that everything will run smoothly from now.

Anyway, due to all the traumatising event, I have yet to thank the dear BF who very very generously and dotingly bought me a drop dead gorgeous Fujitsu laptop from the recent IT fair. I love you baby and nothing can be said to describe how much I appreciate your unwavering support. You are really the bright spot of my life. You gave me your everything so unconditionally and I am really blessed to have your support in my life.

More updates will be posted really soon. I have a whole lot of cheap and great stuffs to share with you guys!~ So stay tuned! *Grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment