Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nails: Daiso Polish Haul

Daiso Polish!!


Simple Nail Design using Daiso Nail Products
(Produts Used: 2nd bottle from left & 1st bottle from right on the above pic)




I can't believe it!~ I went down to check out the Daiso store that opened recently in Sembawang Shopping Centre because I wanted to look for a box to hold the extra polish that my dear BF sent me from US. To my surprise, I saw ALOT of nail polish on display! Can you imagine $2 for a bottle of polish?! I was so excited! There are alot other nail products like nail art stickers, crystals, nail glue, fake nails etc available for sale in that amazing store. I was so tempted to get those nail art stickers and gems too but I managed to restrain myself by telling myself that store is really near to home. LOL.

I was so pleased with my haul that I did a simple nail design with them the moment I reached home. And my verdict is.......

THEY ARE REALLY PRETTY GOOD!!
Of course, if you were to compare them to OPI or China Glaze.. they are lacking but they are pretty decent nail polish. I especially love the two glitter nail polish with that extra long white cap. They are AWESOME and PRETTY and they came with STRIPER BRUSH!!!!!! What a deal.

Notice the four short bottles right in the middle? They are actually nail art enamel with striper brush!!!! I have been hunting for these stuff all over Singapore but to no avail. I can't believe I discover them in Daiso at only $2 each. Oh gosh, I must be in heaven or the good kharma I have been accumulating this week have paid off. LOL.

I have lots and lots of reviews and swatches to update so please please please stay tuned!~

No comments:

Post a Comment