Sunday, May 10, 2009

Skincare: L'oreal White Perfect Skincare Haul

Left: L'oreal White Perfect Radiance Boosting Double Essence
Right: l'oreal White Perfext Night Soothing Cream


F ree Gift: Pendant

L'oreal launched their latest whitening product which is endorsed by Michele Reis recently. So what make this new product so special? Well, it's commonly known that many Asian face the problem of yellowish complexion so it's pretty hard for most of us to become really fair.


Understanding this, L'oreal introduce this new whitening series, White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening which includes 2 products: an essence and a night cream. I was really excited about the essence because Niu Er Lao Shi not only highly recommend it on the tv programme he frequent but also PERSONALLY use the product HIMSELF! After knowing this, how can I not give this new range a try? Then guess what? Lucky star must be shining upon me because I actually made it in time for the John Little 20% + 20% for member discount!!! *CRAZY LAUGHTER*


I have tried both products for about 3 days already and even though I have yet to see any significant change, I really like them so far. The essence is very easily absorbed into the skin so it doesn't leave this hateful sticky feeling which I experienced with many other essence I have tried before. I will wake up the next morning with very glowy complexion which is only temporary. LOL. I will definitely be back with detailed reviews after I have used the products over an extended period of time. So stay tuned!~


Anyway, I will expand a little more on the essence as it seems to be the highlight of the range.


Radiance Boosting Double Essence (UP: $34.90 but I got it at $22.30)
*The following are information I obtained from the box.*


Features: Intensive double whitening action for double efficiency - The double pump enables to associate in one gesture two complementary essence for a double efficiency: anti-dark zones and pro-rosy transparency!


To help reduce yellowish complexion, the essence contains 2 components namely, Advanced Melanin-Block & Pro-Radiance Complex. The former acts to regulate the melanin production at the source, to help skin become fairer. And the latter isa powerful combination of Lactic Acid and Glycolic Acide, which helps exfoliate darkened surface dead cells charged with excess melanin to boost skin transparency.


For a more rosy glow, the essence is enriched with new Tourmaline gemstone, that helps stimulate skin circulation thus, giving user intense radiance and rosy glow.

1 comment:

  1. L'oreal White Perfect Radiance has the intense power of Polymoist-PS complex a face firming peptide. It produces immediate elasticity and firms up the skin promoting a supple succulence that makes you look much younger than your actual age.
    Revitaderm Cream

    ReplyDelete