Friday, May 15, 2009

Nails: Assorted Nail Polish Haul



Dear BF was so sweet!~ He sent me a parcel from US and these are part of its contents!~ I am really blessed, I know most guys can't stand getting cosmetics & beauty products but my BF not only doesn't mind shopping for them but he knows my taste very very well. I am soooo freaking excited to try these out! Stay tuned for more swatches ya? And to the BF, I love you baby! Thanks for being so sweet and generous!

The colours include:

Bottom Ring from left: China Glaze "Secret Periwink-le", Orly "Cashmere Cardigan", OPI "The 'It' Colour", OPI "Princesses Rule", Misa "Confection Section", Misa "Toxic Seduction", Misa "Dirty, Sexy, Money"

Top Ring from left: China Glaze "Ruby Pumps", China Glaze "Blue Island Iced Tea", China Glaze "Bahamian Escape", China Glaze "OMG", China Glaze "DV8", China Glaze "IDK", China Glaze "2NITE", China Glaze "BFF", China Glaze "QT", China Glaze "Custom Kicks", China Glaze "Entourage", China Glaze "Orange Marmalade"

No comments:

Post a Comment